Sunday, August 8, 2010

Something to make you feel good

Every once in a while we need to do something for ourselves. We get so caught up in everyday life that we forget to take care of us. Rather it be taking a trip, seeing someone special or buying yourself something nice sometimes its worth it.

Life brings about many challenges and some of us take care of others more than we take care of ourselves. This year I experienced a great ordeal. Making certain decisions hurt but helped me in the process. I now do what I feel is best for my children. If I am happy they are and this is my only concern. Every other little perk is an addition to my life.

At some point take some time to take care of you. The feeling is great and you get the feeling of rejuvenation. Others may not appreciate us like we do and it is very easy to be brought down by words.

As for myself I now make it a point to do something that makes me feel good and that will help build me to a better person.

Lets not forget that those that depend on us need us most.

Take care of you=
C



No comments:

Post a Comment