Monday, August 9, 2010

U not Saying Anything!

So, today I was faced with several conversations and situations that all lead to one word. COMMUNICATION. Yes each situation was different and unique but at some point someone failed to communicate. Now as a human being no one is expected to be perfect and we all slip sometimes. Its expected. But we make mistakes and we learn. We live and learn and then we learn daily how to live.

Im not trying at all to teach or speak negative about anyone for being who they are. Only trying to express my thoughts on this specific subject. There are so many ways to communicate with each other yet we fail to do so at times. Many times not just because we can't but because we don't want to. Trust me I know. But, sometimes failing to communicate can cause added problems to our lives that may be unnecessary. Problems in our relationships,work, frienships etc.

Its simply the process of tranferring information from one entity to another. (Sounds just that simple huh). Just know that it is respected when we communicate effectively. I can't speak for anyone else or make decisions for anyone else, I can only do me...........

C.

No comments:

Post a Comment