Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Self-Worth!!

So today has been a busy one for me. Despite that, I spoke with some family and friends on today and I realized something.  There are people very close to me who are going through trying times or whom are just dealing with some things emotionally.  We all experience this at one point in time and handle these situations differently.  Some talk about it, vent, cry or whatever makes them feel better. Others shut down and deal with it alone.  To each their own.
It goes to show that you never know who is going through what.  I have learned never to judge but
for me as a person.  I want and am willing to be there for those individuals. In anyway shape, form or fashion. I may not have all the answers but a simple prayer, or words or encouragement will help.  You never know when you need to be on the receiving end. Life gets us down sometimes people
and when we are down we are down.  We begin to question ourselves and our purpose. I myself have at one point in my life dealt with certain things that got me down.   Thank God for those who lifted me up when I was down and who continued to pray for me when things were
bad.  There were times where I began to question myself?  Humph.  Someone told me to never do that. People see things in us that we don’t see in ourselves and we never know how we are or can
be an asset to someone else’s life.
I say that to say, Never question your self worth!  Change only those things we can. Those we can’t
we deal with it and learn from those experiences.  Tis the season to be jolly and I say to you.
Even when things are not how we want them to be, things will work out.  God is never sleep.  Love hard and enjoy those that matter. Don’t stress over BS.  These are not words of encouragement just for anyone who reads but for myself also.  Make this month a great one.
Love C.

No comments:

Post a Comment