Friday, October 29, 2010

A Family's Love

Tomorrow marks the 1 year anniversary of my cousin K.C.’s death. We enjoy our loved ones when they are here and even if we do not speak with them daily, losing them is detrimental. I received a card on yesterday in the mail from 309 Antique Car Lane, God’s Town, Heaven 19145. Inside the envelope was a card (from him). I say it was from him because as I was reading it I can hear his voice speaking to me. The card simply stated what he wanted to let us (family) know that he arrived ok. He wanted to say that even though it hurts that he is not here in flesh he is watching over us.

This card was sent by my aunt (his mom). I thought that it was a very good thing to do in remembrance of him. So this act of love is what inspired my blog posting for today. We were only a year apart and I enjoyed being around him. This past year has been hard, but I feel better today that I know he is in a better place. We can’t hold on to everyone we love dearly for we are only here for as long as God needs us to be.

Keltron Charles Singleton you are greatly missed and loved dearly STILL.


Forever in my heart

C.

No comments:

Post a Comment