Sunday, October 17, 2010

Its just those little things that count!!!

Sitting home on this beautiful Sunday reflecting back on yesterday.  October 16, 2010 I turned 31 years of age.  I feel no different but and glad that God allowed me to see another year.  As I get older when celebrating my birthday I want to start doing things I haven't before.  In 2009  I had a birthday party but this year just decided to keep it simple and take a trip to just enjoy me.  Well with other things going on that I did not want to miss out on I decided to push the trip back.  Not cancel just push back.  I must say that all the birthday wishes and small tokens of love, stole my heart the most.  We sometimes don't realize how something so small can have a major impact on someone.  Well I can definetly say that this is exactly what happend to me.  Sometimes getting big, expensive gifts that sometimes have no meaning gets old.

This year I received things that meant more to me than any big gift.  Something so small to have such an impact that made my heart heavy is something very powerful.  I will never forget my birthday this year. I am still full with emotion. I spent time with those I love and welcomed a simple Happy Birthday wish from those who care. Here's to another year.

I am going to continue to Live as though I have nothing to hide, nothing to fear, and nothing to lose. 

Sidenote: (Thank you friend for making my heart smile)

Smooches C.

No comments:

Post a Comment