Thursday, September 30, 2010

A Parent's Love

Those of us that have children can relate when I say that a parent's love is a great love.  I never experienced such a feeling until the birth of my two boys.  When you have little ones that depend on you 100% your life changes.  We look back at our upbrining and decide how we want to raise our children. We want them to experience more than we have and to overall be in better positions than we were.

When they hurt we want to take the pain away.  We would waste no time trading places with them in a heartbeat.  Our children mean more to us than anything else.  There are times when some of us wonder if we can be doing more and we question our parenthood.  Great parenting comes in many different ways.  As parents we ask ourselves, Can we ever do enough?  We never stop being Mothers and Fathers, NEVER.  We won't always make them happy and they won't always understand our positions. This post is simply just to encourage parents to continue doing what you feel is right for your children.  They are the next generation.  I motivate, encourage and pray for my boys everyday.  I want their lives to be as peaceful as I can make it.  What I can't physically change or make better God will handle the rest.

Smooches
C.

No comments:

Post a Comment